[day #5: greed]
7 worldly material desires...
|a commodity or good associated with the earthly, rather than the spiritual, existence of human beings|
|interest in and desire for money, possessions, etc, rather than spiritual or ethical values|
a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment.
this is a hard one, because most of my material wants are satisfied. i'm a simple guy. i get things i want, but for the most part..i don't want much. most of things i want, that i don't have..i just don't get cause i talk myself out of it.
- my old house. it was everything to me. i dreamed it. i built it. i love(d) it. i like to refer to it as, "the house love built..and divorce destroyed".
- i'd love to win the lottery or a game show. not really even for the money (well the lottery for the money)..i'd love to win a show like amazing race, survivor, minute to win it. i'm very competitive and i'd love to win some shit and have that title. "lotto winner", "survivor", etc..
- more acknowledgement. not fame. just acknowledgment, accolades, appreciation.
- all music everything. albums, instruments, equipment, speakers, if it has anything to do with music. i want it.
- i love technology and i want/need...the new shit.
- to flip houses. this is something me and a few of my dudes have considered a few times. i built/sold a few houses years ago. but nothing myself. i want to be involved..(cause i LOVE do-it-yourself type shit). and i'd love to buy a run down house flip that shit, then flip that profit.
- my damn pillow. yall think i was playing about this shit. i really want my fucking pillow back. (click here to read the backstory)