Tuesday, June 8, 2010

letter to a thief. . .

 June Challenge (day #8)

Dear Ex Mrs,

you have something i want. you have something i need. you have something i've been missing. and i want it back.

i know you have my pillow. i know you have taken it hostage. yanno how i know, because it seems like some shit you'd do. i looked and waited for a ransom letter. i waited for you to slip up and mention you had it. yanno i had 1 favorite pillow. one that i used to actually get a good night's rest with, and i believe with all my heart YOU stole that shit so i could not get any good sleep ever. YOU STOLE MY SLEEP. you monster. i bet your ass has it hidden or stashed somewhere. kinda like i have your favorite dress that i hated hidden and stashed somewhere. so if you're reading this evil one...give me back my pillow. no please, no thank you's. just give it back. and i'll give you back that awful dress. i'm saying no discussion. just give mr. amazing (our son) the pillow and i'll send the dress back with him. we don't ever have to mention the transaction again. just give me back my damn pillow.

sincerely,

i-sleep-like-shit

6 comments:

Lamoi said...

LOL i feel you on that one, a good pillow is like a good kiss, it makes everything seem better and puts a smile on your face before you nod off, i hope she reads this.

Alovelydai said...

Alright damn...you ain't have to put me on blast like that...gosh take your pillow...it's warm, lost its fluffiness & drooled on anyway...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshinestar110 said...

I hope u get that back asap!!!!! we all need a good nights sleep

Unknown said...

lmfao!!!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@ms rubies: my pillow did make me smile, all the way to sleep.

@alovelydai: where is it then? don't just say i can have it back...i need it in my hands. *same time*...

@sunshinestar110: we do, but i ain't ever gonna see that pillow again. i can truly kiss that dream good bye.

@stephanie: stop laughing..lol

jazzyjaz said...

lmaoooooooooooo>>my ex did the same thing and returned my pillow but it just wasn't the same!! smh