[day #4: sloth]
7 things i neglect to do...
- tell everyone in my life i love them..a lot of times, i think they just know. or i take for granted that i'll have the opportunity to tell them.
- thank God everyday, for the day...no matter if i liked it or not. a lot of times i get distracted by things going on in my life. that i forget to say thank you. i forget to focus on the fact that i'm alive. i'm walking. i'm alert..etc. the most important part is...i'm alive. and i should be thankful.
- to take my injections. i forget a lot. sometimes on purpose. sometimes not on purpose. but i neglect to take them like i should.
- to sleep. dunno why this is a hard thing for me. i'm an extreme morning person. but i also don't sleep more than a few hours a night.
- housework. fix things that are broken, change light bulbs, clean (dust, mop, sweet, or wash), cut my grass. my grass at my other house could host a family of hobbits and i wouldn't know till i viciously ran over them with my tractor. lol
- call my grandma more. even tho i'm her favorite grandchild, she's lonely and she keeps asking me to do so. (i actually called her today cause she's getting surgery tomorrow). i need to do better.
- to live everyday, like it's my last. i keep thinking things can wait till tomorrow. and i constantly put things off and procrastinate. the time to get in shape, now. to eat better, now. the time to not take shit, now. the time to be proactive, now. i can't help it if tomorrow always seems more appealing time to start a better habit.