this is a hard one, cause there isn't much i envy. in fact most of the things i envy i've had at one point.
7 things i lack & covet
- my old body. i think with my old body i'd have the women going crazy, instead of thinking i'm lazy.
- how i felt about life before i was diagnosed with MS.
- people happily married. after being married, and knowing what it felt like. i can't help but miss that feeling. the feeling of being with someone, being in love, and hoping to spend forever with them.
- the attention others get for my work. playing the background is cool, but sometimes it bothers me that people reap more benefits than i do. and it's my ideas, creativity, or words.
- youth. as i get older and older. the aches & pains grow randomly...i envy that guy who just gets up everyday full of energy. no responsibilities.
- people who can just "not care". i care too much, about everything. which doesn't seem like a bad thing. until you add up all the things i care too much about and no one else does. i envy people who can just get over/past things, cause it's hard for me.
- i got to admit, after being on the yacht all weekend. i want one. so much so, i'm so contemplating buying one with my homeboys. which goes against my inner "voice of reason".