Tuesday, October 12, 2010

whoop-yo-ass-ologist


break out the board, dictionary, and grab some tissues. because i'm about to whoop your ass. yes, i am a studio genius. but i also am a scrabble genius. i have been known to beat people by 200+ points. i know words that contain the letters "z", "q", and "j" and i'm not afraid to triple word score them on your ass. it does not matter. grammar teacher. author. spelling bee champ. whatever your "word" claim to fame, i will own you. not just beat you, but own your ass.


this platinum scrabble onyx edition board, has got to be one of my greatest gifts ever. now not only do i win, i look awesome when i do it. as soon as i break out the board, people look at me like..."um...is it that serious". i am so competitive that everyone always knows what's up before we even start. shit talking is always at the minimal when it comes to me because if you shit talk me and lose....you will never hear the last of it. because once i surpass you...it's over. the silence is gone. i'll turn my letters around and let you see them. i'll let you point to the spot where i need to make a word. i'll pass and let you go twice, just to show you i'm not afraid.


why am i so good? i have no idea. i think maybe cause i jumble up words all the time in my mind that when i see a bunch of letters that don't make any sense, words pop out at me. like most games, scrabble is about skill. and i am a master at skill based games. you may be able to out "grammar" me, but i am way too clever for you chumps. i'll beat women, children, men, monkeys..it don't matter. if you got hands, and you can form words i will annihilate you. no prisoner.

if you got a girl/man..i will happily compete in couples scrabble. because anyone i'm with will have to increase their scrabble skills by 100%. in fact i've already challenged a few people. where you at...i'm ready. needless to say, i have enough faith and confidence in myself to know that no matter what or who you are...when it comes to scrabble, you will lose.





[october challenge: day#12]

8 comments:

Monique said...

CHALLENGE!!!!

Krissy said...

I don't think I've ever played scrabble. . . Nope, never played. I love word games tho so its right up my alley. I think my parents have one so I might have to have them pull it out for me when we have a family game night

sunshinestar110 said...

I have never in my life played scrabble and now i never want to bcuz u are out of control and you have a onyx game set!! boy bye lol

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@monique: bring it on...

@krissy: never played...get off my blog.

j/k..but go to your parents asap and play.

@sunshinestar110: what planet are you and krissy from?..never played what??? i am out of control. and i'm all onyx...all black everything. lol

Anonymous said...

*DEAD* @ "is it that serious?"

I was thinking that right before I read it.
Too funny. I knew this chick who was obsessed with Connect Four & this post reminded me of her.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@i'm alee: i'm saying it is that serious. and if she's on connect four the way i'm on scrabble..then much respect to her. lol. ppl who "play" around with games..lose. i, on the other hand win. lol

★Starrla said...

I've played scrabble a few times but I don't have the competitive edge in me about it...now Monopoly?!?!? I'm taking your property, your left arm, your scrabble board and the playing pieces before you have a chance to roll. Do NOT pass Go...do NOT collect $200!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@starrla monae: i have the competitive edge about everything. i'd slay you in monopoly too. i'm the kind that will sit on a property the entire game and not negotiate shit. people will be like, "it's no fun..if you're not gonna let go of property" and i'd be like..."it's fun, if i'm winning because i won't..now shut up and roll." lol