Thursday, October 14, 2010

my bed is my bitch...

so soft. so gentle. carresses and envelopes me in your grasp. i stretch my arms, stretch my legs yet..i am devoured in your clutches. i explore your vast range, moving from one side to the other. you keep me on the edge, and pull me to your plush center. 

you take care of me, so i take care of you. i switch up your wardrobe, keep you smelling fresh. i put a fancy top on you. and boy did you thank me for that. you lock my body in your memory and i just fall into paradise every time i lay on top of you. i must admit it feels so good, it almost feels wrong. the only thing missing is my beloved pillow. if i had her, i would love you long time. love you like a fat kid loves cake. yet, every time i finally get in my groove with you. when i've worked you out and worked myself in you...that damn alarm clock starts bitching. 

i swear, i don't love that hoe. but she keeps calling my name as soon as i get deep off into you. sometimes i get up and try to calm her. i rub her head to put her back to sleep. but as soon as i get back in you...there she goes again, running her mouth. singing that same song...over and over again. always clocking me and interrupting my dreams. she's a dream killer. and i think she's jealous. i think she doesn't want me to be with you. that's it, she wants to break us apart. it's almost like she's laughing as i get out of you and walk over to her in disgust. i don't want her...i want you. but she keeps trying to pull us apart. keeps trying to play us against each other. she wants me to think i need her. but i don't need that hoe. she doesn't comfort me the way you do. if you want me to choose, i choose you. forever and always.

[october challenge: day 14]

8 comments:

Shay Dizzle said...

Damn, I thought I was the only one that felt that way about my bed!! He loves me...I'm sure of it!!! Good stuff...

Freckles said...

you are having such an affair there sir. Wonderful read.

Krissy said...

My bed used to be my bitch too until Jas moved in lol

with.love.la said...

lol at the quote

~Sheila~ said...

You KNOW how I feel about my sleep!
I have a hard time choosing so my alarm clock is on my phone. I keep my phone on my bed with me when I sleep.

We have a three-some.

★Starrla said...

My bed is a trap also. Once I'm in, me and Matt(ress) are givin' each other the business.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@shay dizzle: naw. you are not alone. i've been loving my bed since i bought her. so what if it sounds like she's a hooker..she be working me out. and i love it. lol..

@freckles: thanks, and shhh! affair would imply i have another other than her.

@krissy: gotta get her out the bed. my son, used to take my bed over. in fact now, if he sleeps in the bed with me..i have to fight him for space. he's one of those "movers" who likes to explore the entire bed in his sleep..then find me no matter where i am in the bed..and keep me contained to a corner. as soon as he started sleeping in his own bed i was able to renew my relationship with my bed. lol

@with.love.la: the quote symbolized everything i feel when that damn alarm clock starts going off.

@sheila: yea i use my phone too sometimes. but i find if i don't have to get off, i will snooze my phone like a motherf$#@er.

@starrla monae: lol @ you & matt. matt be knocking it out huh?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!! LOL...