Thursday, October 7, 2010

mr. pissed off. . .


[day #3: wrath]

7 things that piss  me off

  1. bad drivers. i've already expressed my reasons. bad drivers should just die. or lose their license, whichever happens first.
  2. inconsiderate people. inconsiderate of my time, my opinions, my emotions, or my space. smokers: who try to kill themselves and me..in passing. kids that play in my damn yard.
  3. cheaters. in love, life, or games (sports, board, card, etc..). 
  4. animals & insects. i don't even know why. i just hate them. i hate being outside because of them. i hate being in someone's house who has pets.
  5. not being in control. of life, love, health, emotions. it just pisses me off when i have to leave things to chance.  
  6. when bad things, happen to good people. just makes me think about how unfair shit is. and how sometimes, even when you do everything righ...bad things are just inevitable. and there is nothing you could do different. just sucks.
  7. waiting. on things to happen, in line, things to change, etc. waiting to me is equivlent to dying. i feel like i'm dying. i'd rather be stabbed or shot cause at least i'd have a reason to be whinning.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I'm with your entire list except for the pets. I loveeee dogs! Like love em. I'd never own one of my own because losing one is way too sad( my chow chow died 2 years ago after being with the family for 11 years * tear*), but I loveeee dogs. Otherwise, again we ::here:: lol

Freckles said...

so, are you saying that you never cheat or have cheated? I am just curious.

I said inconsiderate people too.

oh and animal and insects piss you off - wow.

You not in the mood for the waiting game huh I suppose that piggy backs on patience.

sunshinestar110 said...

# 1, 5, and 7!! i can't even express how i feel about those!! i agree agree agree!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@krissy: eww @ you liking pets. you lose 20 cool points for that. but otherwise, we ::here::

@freckles: never cheat. feel like that's the losers way out. lose with dignity. leave a relationship with dignity. cheating is just unnecessary.

@sunshinestar110: cool..finally you agree with me DC