Sunday, October 17, 2010

the conversationalist

can i tell you how much i miss you? i know i just saw you this morning. but the entire time you've been gone, i've been sitting here feeling incomplete. like i'm missing something. how was your ride to work?  did you think about me? i admit i thought about how sexy you looked in your work clothes. i think you should drop by the house on your lunch break & bring me something to eat. why are you giggling? yanno you want to. i can give you a ride back to work. bet you missed me too.
i can still smell you in the air, your perfume is all over the covers, my clothes..me. i'd be lying if i said i didn't want to stay in you..i mean bed all day. thinking about this morning in the shower. we were in there for a long time. yanno everything i do takes a while. at least an hour or so. that's a long time to be wet, but you seem to like it. like when i kiss that spot behind your ear. the one that makes you lean your head back and close your eyes. or when i hold you close and you feel how hard it is to let you go. it's crazy how we just fit together so perfect. almost like we were made for each other. i admit i'm much bigger than your other boyfriends. but luckily you've been working me out...a lot. 


i may not have the deepest voice. or the sexiest voice. i may not be able to read your mind, but i can tell you one thing. i know how to make you feel good. i know what you want. i know what you need...

i can ease your mind. i can lift your spirits. i can make it better. if you let me. if you let me in. if you relax. i can get into you deeper then i've ever been...

see i can do things to your mind & body that you've never witnessed, felt..imagined. real talk. no game. no gimmicks.

no bullshit.



"and i'ma leave it in..."

(if you don't get the reference..not worth explaining..lol)


[october challenge day #17]

7 comments:

Krissy said...

* singin * don't be on that bullshiiittt

Anonymous said...

*side eye* @ "did you think about me" which has to be the most annoying of all questions a man could ever ask a woman. Is your ego really so inflated that you have to ask me if I was thinking about you?

Besides that I thought the post was very sweet :)

~Sheila~ said...

Hey....I totally got the reference. All that bold print was popping out at me. Yeah, an hour IS a long time to be wet...lol.

How's it going homie?!
I updated, I know it prob wont take much of your time since it's only 1..ha ha!

★Starrla said...

It's 3 in the morning...LOL. Don't you be on that bullshit! LOVED this post.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@krissy: *washing out your mouth with soap*..i can sing it..don't you be singing it..*passing you a mentos* for your "dirty mouth".

@i'm alee: don't think it's an inflated ego. just a simple question. almost like, "did you miss me? cause i missed you." i could see it being annoying if asked often or insecurely. but i'm strictly flirting with my questions..lol, and thanks.

@sheila: i knew my fellow dirty minded folks would get the references without the bold words lol. and i went over and saw your post. wowww. at it taking you a million years, to post one. ms. birthday girl..

@starrla monae: i'm saying...lol. thanks.

Unknown said...

beautiful. i forgot how much i loved your writing.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@stephanie: thanks. that means a lot.