Tuesday, June 1, 2010

one a day challenge...


last night i was challenged by ms. rubies, to do one blog everyday. yall already know how much of a challenge is to do my required 2 days a week (#twitterkills thursday & manfive friday). but being a person unable to turn down a challenge. i said, why he hell not...

so everyday of June. yes, everyday. monday - sunday.. for 30 days. i will be posting something. so check back for my foolish & retarded blogs of the day. i'm gonna mark each post with a number and tag it June Challenge. so yall sticklers can check on me and make sure i'm doing right. i challenge anyone else who wants to try to overextend themselves and do the same. but let me know you're doing it so i can make a note to check yall out, because i know i've been slacking on my commenting. not cause i don't love yall...just cause when i look at my recently updated list i see over a 1000 different blog post and the lazy negro in me screams.."#mightnotmakeit TODAY". i try to click when i see you've updated, but shifting through all those blogs and trying to comment on them is like a job in itself. so be sure to hit me up on twitter or on blogger and let me know to check your shit. just be like, "yanno i updated my blog negro...you could check it out". especially yall with wordpress or other blogs other than blogger. i swear i ain't realize some of yall had blogs until i actually clicked on your name in my comment section. because i try to follow back when you follow me but when i click some of yall names it doesn't lead back to a blog link. so i be totally missing out on yall blogs. so give me a chance, post your blog links.

so i'm bout to go ham on this challenge. i really should count this as post #1. but i will resist.

5 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

this should be very interesting!!!!! especially coming from u

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@sunshinestar110: we're gonna see how long this last, but ah err.. I promise to try to keep it interesting & random. You should join in..got till tomorrow to decide.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! It's not very hard to do. I've done it for the last year and a half. Just combine all your random tweets or choose one tweet in particular to talk about. Voila!

~Sheila~ said...

Good Job! I'm gonna try to make it here daily to read your posts!

And just cause you said we could say it...

"yanno i updated my blog negro...you could check it out".

Your very own words.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@msrubies: i know, i know. but yanno i like to be all long winded with my shit. lol. i'm hanging in there tho. day #6, haven't be late one time like some people *whistling & looking at you*..lol

@sheila: thanks for the "go check it negro" i'm about to check it. i'm making my rounds now cause i know i've been neglecting EVERYone as of late. just be hella busy.