Wednesday, June 30, 2010

is it the end already?...


well everybody it's been real. i have completed my blog-a-day challenge for the month of June. i wanna send a big shout out to ms. rubies  for challenging me & sticking to it herself. and to sunshinestar110, for accepting the challenge from me and sticking to it. i know it wasn't always easy, but we made it.

i also want to thank all of yall for checking me each day. it's been fun. it's been real. i really wish i could sign on to do this everyday. but i'd be lying if i said it won't feel great to wake up thursday morning and NOT have to do #twitterkills thursday & a whole other post. i promise to try to blog more often. and i may attempt to do another blog challenge one day. it just won't be next month. lol...

*signing out*...tha unpretentious narcissist

6 comments:

Lamoi said...

i know...we made it! it's definitely been challenging and i've learned alot about myself in the process, as i'm sure you have. thank you for doing this along with me, it's been fun :)
until next time!

Alovelydai said...

Wow you made it! I'm proud...inspired...but I'd be fooling myself to say that I'm ready to accept the challenge! That said, congrats! I know it wasn't easy!

sunshinestar110 said...

*air humps* I'm sad to see it end but I'm happy its over!! It"s been real and fun but now i'm taking a break...i do hope to see you blog more outside of your norm cuz i know you have lots more to sat than that!!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@msrubies: yes, we did. you're welcome, thanks for getting me to join in on the fun.

@alovelydai: you're ready. you need to go ahead and start up now. do it this month. or if you're really really really a slacker do it in feb..only 28 days lol

@sunshinestar110: i see you air humping and i raise you three *air humps*, 2 *raise the roofs*, and one *touchdown dance*. i'm proud you didn't give up. i was just waiting for you to do so, so i could call you out. i know how yall dc chicks be some slackers. lol

DianaBoss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DianaBoss said...

Ughhhh... I don't like the end! I was so used to reading something everyday and I now feel like something I'm accustomed to has been taken away. I want some Blog alimony. Blogamony. Every other day at least. You can't just up and change sombody's Blog lifestyle that they've become accustom to.