Friday, June 4, 2010

so, i think your kid is ugly...

June Challenge (day #4)

so..i'm sitting in the parking lot waiting to pick my son up from school. and yes, i'm playing my music. and yes, i have my window open. i drive a suv. a big suv. sitting for 2 minutes moving or idle with the engine on is like 2 gallons of gas.

why this lady pull up next to me. with her windows down. smoking like a chimney, get out and mean mug me like "turn down your music". yes, i admit i'm sitting in a church school parking lot. yes, i admit, maybe she could hear my music echoing out my car. but what she was billowing out of her window is much more dangerous than what was coming out of mine. i'm not one of these young dudes. i left the speakerboxes in my 20's. i'm not rattling any trunks. i'm also not blasting rap music. anyone who gets in the car knows, it's either my music or soul music. i am not a radio man. so why is my music offending you ms.?

i'm sitting there, minding my own business. eating my doritos. watching my son play outside with the other kids, before i went in and rescued him from his captives. why she wanna start with me? why did she feel like i was nice enough to just sit there and take her mean mug. i don't look menacing? she wasn't scared? why didn't she just roll up her windows and lock her doors? truth is, i make people wanna hug me, instead of protect their valuables. i'll take that. but i'm saying the mean mug from a smoker? she's the killer. there is a lot of pollution going around, but noise pollution ain't killing folks at a rampant rate. she about to pick up a child and put her/him in that smokey ass car. my music might cause my son to need a hearing aid one, day..but i'd rather be responsible for him being 97  & half deaf, then 34 with lung cancer. just saying..

so i just sit and wait till i see my son's face turning red from being out in the sun too long. i walk down the long corridors. i dunno why there are 12 twist & turns to get to his classroom. i see the lady walking the opposite way with an ugly little kid. and i'm not just saying this because i was mad at her. her kid was ugly. and i think that goes to show, ugly personality breeds ugly features. is it right to call her personality ugly because she mean mug me? YES. is it right to call her kid ugly, because i'm mad she mean mug me? not really, but her kid wasn't cute. i can't just make this shit up. it is almost impossible for me to call a kid who isn't cute, cute. it's like blasphemy. i can say, "they sure are tall...". "they sure are colorful..". "they sure get messy...". but i can not say they're cute when they look like a pint size gremlins. sorry. care bears are happy & cute. gremlins are scary.

7 comments:

Lamoi said...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...omg your world is amazing! 'but i'd rather be responsible for him being 97 & half deaf, then 34 with lung cancer. just saying..'...your poor child...LOL

sunshinestar110 said...

lmaooooooooooooooooo>.I'm sure its not right to call a child ugly but hey it is what it is! and I personally call children ugly if they are...I'm sure I an cursed my future children by doing so but I call it how I see it.

Freckles said...

I am personally a fan of awwww... looky there. Im just saying. I wish that people would stop sharing pictures of their not so attractive kids on FB, via email and/or text. ugh! LOL!!!
Great post as always.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@ms rubies: lol..i'm saying. i don't want him to be deaf at all. but if someone uses that line, "your loud music is going to make your child deaf..." while puffing on a cigrette, i'm sorry something in me just think you're doing the biggest injustice between the two of us.

@sunshinestar110: me & my ex were convinced we'd have a ugly child due to our mutual habit of discussing ugly little kids. thankfully we did not..so there is hope. knock on wood and don't have them with a ugly person lol..

@thanks..i hate when ppl share pictures of their ugly kids too. one of my homeboys showed me a picture of his new family. and i was speechless. not a nice thing to say about either one of them, since i did not know his wife or child like that. all i could say was, "man..you got yourself a family now huh?"..lol

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

that last comment was @ freckles.

jazzyjaz said...

So my son was one of those ugly children when he was born and I'm convinced that he came out that way before his father was always talking about ppl's children. Thank god he got older and cuter..well at least I hope so..lol...So I refuse to call anybody kids ugly I'm worried for my future children don't want them to be one of them.

★Starrla said...

Am I going to hell for laughing at this? I don't want to talk about people's kids anymore. I agree with jazzyjaz....I don't want my future children to be "the ugly kid"