Tuesday, June 29, 2010

unlimited battery life...

June Challenge (day #29)

ok, so i was minding my own business &  i found this thing laying around. it had rays of light radiating around it. there was this "ah -ha" moment music playing in the background. as i lifted up this package, i felt power. i felt like "he-man" must have when he held the power of grayscale in his hands. i wanted to shout,

"I HAVE THE POWER"

but i felt like i'd be jumped, or have it stolen from me. so i packed it away. and i kept it locked up, locked away. i mean if i let anyone know i had it, they would try to take it from me. and take it from me over & over again. it got to a point, when i was so glad i was protecting it. keeping it safe. because all it takes is one. one person can ruin it for everyone. the longer i had it, the more control i learned it had. it was just about knowing the right combination. almost like a video game. up+left+right+up+down. once i figure out a woman's combination, i unlocked her control code.

sure, you might think it's unfair. it's unfair to have such power or control over women. you must think me a tyrant. i'll have you know that a woman being controlled, knows she's being controlled. in fact, most asked to be controlled. begged to be controlled. most want to feel the control. what can i do? should i keep my control to myself? just because it makes women do things they wouldn't normally do? just because it straightens a woman out, and she no longer can be mad. she can no longer tell me no. she can no longer control herself. she wants my control more than i do. and i'm gonna give it to her, dammit.




yall know what kinda remote i'm talking about...









 

7 comments:

luz carmela said...

lol! this can only be classified as ridiculous.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@isis: lmao...it's almost the last day. i had to give yall something to laugh at.

★Starrla said...

LMAO! Mmmmhmmmm ok with your "control."

Anonymous said...

...I'll admit it.

I'm lost.

Beyond Danielle said...

I run from control freaks- LMAO

sunshinestar110 said...

lmaoooooooooooooooooo..yeah ok!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@starrla monae: lol yanno you get controlled just like all these other ladies, stop playing.

@hightopsandpearls: no you're not lost. it's exactly what you think i'm talking about.

@beyond danielle: yea, then you run right back.

@sunshinestar110: lol..whatever hater. you probably playing with someone's control right now.