Thursday, July 1, 2010

#twitterkills thursday 33

ok..so you're not on twitter. but you're reading my tweets & @replying me in my text messages.

this week's #twitterkills thursday topic is dedicated to the people who think that: @replying is cool outside of twitter.

yes, i've been accused of having a tweetversation. meaning, going back and forth with someone about something that we could have moved to text, gchat, aim, email, DM, or whatever. and that's cool. if things are getting lengthy. if things are private or personal, ok. but don't just be @replying me in my text. if i tweet...

@studiogenius i'm so hungry..need some nourishment ASAP, #noanorexic


and i get a text message, one second later "ha ha @ #noanorexic" and that's it. you didn't go into anything else. you didn't offer to get/bring/buy me some food. why the hell you couldn't have just @replied me back on twitter? if you're on tweet hiatus, yet you are still reading my tweets all day...you are NOT on hiatus. your ass just ain't tweeting yourself. it's still considered "being on twitter". if you get on twitter and see i said something but instead take it to my text, or assault me on gchat about it...i'm just gonna hashtag you to death.

future gchat session:

you: stinging headache huh?
me: #huh?
you: you said on twitter you had a stinging headache
me: #oh #yea #it's #hurting #so #bad
you: why are you typing all those hashtags?
me: #obviously #we #are #bringing #twitter #elements #into #gchat #so #i #decided #to #hashtag #kill #you

bout to go tweet #killyourself, please follow instructions. . . pow

No comments: