Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day#1 Music Challenge


Day #1 My favorite Song...

i got tons of favorite songs. but anyone who knows me knows i will drive you crazy with this one right here. 

SILK - "Lose Control"

if you let me get in your ear with this song...i will literally sing your panties off. i mean i will sing the hell out of this song. seductive look. seductive slow grinding. i know ever riff to every version.

Silk is a group of guys from atlanta. all can sing, all are great harmonizers. the best part about these guys is their live singing, it can't be touched. you can't get a group of guys together and sound that great EVERY TIME. best version hands down...

keith sweat's sweat hotel cd "lose control" live 

if i could have found it online it would so be on here right now.

6 comments:

★Starrla said...

OH SNIZZAAAP!!! This.Is.My.ISH!!!! Back in the day when slow mix cds were the in thing, I had to add this song to every single mix. My mix was not complete without it.

Monique said...

This song was...wheeww!I think I almost lost "it" because of this song. Thank goodness I had some about me. Funny thing, my cousin is in this group. Yup, Tim. LOL

And let me just say, I felt HORRIBLE for having, um, inappropriate thoughts over here. LOL

Krissy said...

This is one of my fav songs in general and one of my favs by silk! Love it. Meeting in my bedroom is my other silk fav!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@starrla moane: mine eithere..

@monique: lol @ "it"...and that's cool. so if i have a problem tracking them down for my wedding i'ma hit you up to hit your cousin up. cause i see gary (lil g) all the time. but i need the whole group to accomplish the awesomeness i need to happen lol..

@krissy: silk has a lot of great songs. in fact if you pick up their.."best of.." album they got one singing all of the old school jams. like "lady in my life". "secret garden"..etc..

Freckles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freckles said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... So took me back to Maxell mix tapes