Wednesday, August 24, 2011

day #24 music challenge



day#24: a song i'd want played at my funeral...

JAMES BROWN - "I FEEL GOOD"

to be honest, i'm not with the sappy funeral songs. i'm not with funerals that much either. i don't want people to feel bad for me. i want them to know the suffering/pain/wait is over. and i'm in a better place. i'm also a bit comical..

so if i had to play a song. it would be something crazy like "I feel good",  "get up", or "i got soul"  by james brown. something that folks would hear and smile and think.."that dude is a fool...but i love & will miss him."

1 comment:

sunshinestar110 said...

awwww this song reminds of my Great Uncle..when I was little he use to put this on and him and I would dance around to it. This was his favorite song...we even played it at his funeral