Tuesday, August 9, 2011

day #9 music challenge


day #9: a song i can dance to..

USHER- YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL

believe it or not, i'm in this video. no i will not tell you where. but i'm in this video. and those of you who know, do NOT tell.*mean mug*
this is my "ok, that's how we doing" song. it's that song where you're sitting around mad she ain't calling or she's out with her friends and you're like..shit, 

"you don't have to call, it's okay girl...cause i'ma be alright tonight..". 

i swear i put this shit on and i'm saying, "fuccccccck yoooooooou" all in my head. this is a what a night out with the dudes is like minus the dancing. you are all in the mirror looking at yourself. dancing around, brushing your hair, beard, eyebrows, etc. you do spray that cologne on, pick out something nice, put on those new white sneaks. and you go out thinking..."aiight..i'ma show her". then you end up sitting around all night still mad she ain't called. lol
but anyway, this is my favorite usher song. and trust when i say at karaoke night..this is the "can't get that nigga off the stage" song for me.

i

4 comments:

Krissy said...

So you just gon pretend like you weren't one of the dancers in the background? O. . .okay.

★Starrla said...

*combs through dancers and finds which one you are*

Monique said...

LOL @ everyone thinking you were one of the dancers...no for real, were you?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I know all the dance moves once he gets off the elevator. LOL My friends and I used to practice it like we were going to battle someone. Lame.

sunshinestar110 said...

LOL @ starrla.....I too just like Monique and her friends use to practice the dance moves and then we would have a dance off with each other lmao