Tuesday, August 23, 2011

day # 23 music challenge


day #23: a song i want played at my wedding...

TEVIN CAMPBELL - "BROWN EYED GIRL"

now if i don't sing this to my chick. tevin campbell will. because believe it or not, he will be singing at my wedding. y'all think i'm joking. but i'm 100% serious. if y'all wanna see tevin campbell, rsvp to my wedding, cause he will be singing if not during the ceremony, at the reception. cause this is my dude. and the first time i heard this song, i said..this is what i want to sing to the woman i marry. i didn't get to sing it or play it the first time i got married (which is good cause it's tacky to do the same thing for different people), so i get another chance & i didn't spoil it on the wrong person. 

and so far all the chicks i've dated have been "brown eyed" so i've not have to worry about offending. and now that y'all have heard this song, DO NOT try to covet my song. DO NOT play this shit at your wedding. DO NOT try to book tevin campbell. this is my shit. i will sue.  

5 comments:

★Starrla said...

Sooooo how well do you know Mary J??? Hook a sista UP! LOL

Monique said...

Awwwww

Krissy said...

:) that's special! Don't worry, when I do this challege next month its gonna be full of r&b lol

sunshinestar110 said...

lol @ starrla! and awwwwww

Freckles said...

I almost cannot commnet on this because I am so cracking up right now. this is your shit huh?