Monday, August 22, 2011

day #22 music challenge


day #22: a song that i listen to when i'm sad...

LENNY WILLIAMS - "CAUSE I LOVE YOU"

i know y'all are thinking, "NOT ANOTHER LOVE SONG"..i'm sorry. i'm a love song type dude. and this shit is that, sitting in dark w/ a glass of whiskey zoning out type of song. you don't even have to be sad over no relationship. it's just a "sitting in the dark w/ a glass of whiskey" song in general. 

and if you really understood how silly i was..i'd so ACT out this entire song for y'all with no shame. 

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

Lenny yesssssss....Love love this songs...it kind of makes me said but that doesn't stop me from grabbing my brush and singing my heart out to it lol

Freckles said...

yes yes yes.... YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

This song is so amazing on so many levels. in the dark and alone reflecting over all the emotions that just emotional. You cannot deny your feelings no matter wrong or right.