Friday, August 26, 2011

day #26 music challenge


day #26: a song i can play on an instrument....

BEN E KING - "STAND BY ME"

not to sound cocky..but there isn't a song i can't play on an instrument. i've always been into music. always been a quick study. can play just about any instrument you give me. this was the first song i learned to play. i was messing around on my grandmother's piano. and i started hitting random keys. and the melody came so easily for me. that i literally started going from key to key...learning the sounds until i could just play the song. 

needless to say i played this song to death until my uncle gave me his guitar to "confuse me" and i quickly learned how to play it on the guitar. till this day i swear my parents, grandmother, uncles & aunts  probably cringe when they hear this song..lol

No comments: