Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day #3 music challenge


day #3: song that makes me happy..

H-TOWN- "PINK SKY"

i'm sorry using youtube is not the way to go. i'm gonna have to upload these songs, cause this upload does no justice to the song. this song right here is crazy. a lot of people have no idea about it because they released it after Dino died (from a car crash). no lie, H-town will probably come back up before this challenge is over because back in the day......h-town was no joke. i never thought they got enough credit as a group. i got every album they've ever made. i even got GI's & Shazam's solo albums.

this song makes me happy because i've felt this before. just utterly completely happy & in love. this is a hopeless romantics theme song. if the chick i plan to marry lets me, i will sing this to her at our wedding. that's how much in love i am with this song. and Dino is singing the HELL out of this song.

R.I.P. to Keven "Dino" Conner....dude had an amazing raw voice.

(i jumped ahead...read the days wrong. so i've posted the first 3 days today. *flex*)

4 comments:

★Starrla said...

Oh wow I like this. Let someone play this at a wedding and I can guarantee you I'll be crying smh.

sunshinestar110 said...

U just took it back so far!!!! my sister use to play this song all the time!

Krissy said...

So I'm in an extremely sappy mood today or something because that just made me misty. I think Htown was underrated. I loved them. Dino was taken too soon :(

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@starrla monae: yea they got a lot of good songs. and surprisingly h-town was all about the ladies. their "ladies edition" album was pretty good. i feel like they were really slept on.

@sunshinestar110: it's a great song.

@krissy: very underrated..and you're always misty eyed about something. beating someone up...loving somebody. if someone farts...*cue krissy's misty eyes*