Tuesday, August 16, 2011

day #16 music challenge


day #16: a song that i used to love, but now i hate...

MUSIQ - "LOVE"

i usta love this song. i used to sing it loud and proud to my ex. musiq was like her favorite artist. and we had gone and seen him a million places. but the last time we saw him....was after i learned she had cheated on me. i had actually known for a few days, but i hadn't said anything to her about it. and we went to this concert. we were in vip, and i had been drinking. a lot. she was acting like she was having a good time. i was making small talk and told her to call my phone. and when she did i took it out to show her the new picture i had made her contact (a picture of her and the dude she was cheating on me with). 

and it was almost like someone told Musiq to start singing this song, because as she stood there speechless...i started singing this fucking song to her. and a song that was once so beautiful to me. to us...turned very ugly. 

that's what this song symbolizes to me now. i absolutely positively......hate the fuck out of this song. 

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Umm wow buddy! . . .yea. . .just. .uh wow!

I hope no one ever ruins this song for me. Its still one of my fav songs ever.

sunshinestar110 said...

woooowwww and u have every right to

Anonymous said...

wow, that whole break up sceanario sounds like something from a movie.
it's the kind of break up you dont forget (not like anyone ever forgets a break up)

Freckles said...

damn dude.

★Starrla said...

DAMN...DAMN...DAMN

That shit would've had me crying.