Friday, August 19, 2011

day # 19 music challenge


day #19: a song from one of my favorite albums...

LUTHER VANDROSS - "SO AMAZING"
i dare any of y'all to tell me you don't like luther. i don't care if you hate his face, you can't deny the voice. this man's vocals are insanely incredible. he's was a exceptional songwriter as well. i can't think of one of his albums that i don't own, enjoy, or  listen to like crazy. 

 [i wrote tons more, but blogger wanted to be an ass tonight and it erased my 3 attempts to post this]

3 comments:

★Starrla said...

I LOOOOVE this song! Whenever they play this on the Quiet Storm I'm in the car having a concert with myself!

It's so amazing to beeee looovved. I'd follow you to the moon and the sky abooove...oooooooo

YES Luther!!!

Krissy said...

I love Luther! Is will always be one of my favs!

xxxx said...

i absolutely loveeeeeee this song. listen to it almost every night in my r&b playlist.