Wednesday, July 7, 2010

money on the ground

so i get up, not really in the best of moods. look outside my door & see green paper scattered across my lawn. after my usual cursing of my trifling neighbors..I focus in (my eyes aren't what they used to be) and notice its money...

so I turn off my alarm..go outside & pick it up. it wasn't a lot of money...but it just feels lucky. what should I do with it?

buy lunch, lotto tickets, pediasure, candy, etc... help me out.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.9

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

you know u better buy some "sure" with that baby boy needs that!!! maybe that money is your reward for the kids walking and playing football in the grass...lol or you could buy me something thats always great too

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@sunshinestar110: buy you something huh?...yea. okay we can go split a smoothie or some shit lol.