Thursday, August 5, 2010

welp, guess what time it is..

you'll have to excuse me. there will be no #twitterkills or manfive this week because i will be on vacation. not an actual.."YAY.. i'm on vacation". but a change of scenery.

my cousin is getting married this weekend. and me, my son, & my parents are about to hop in the car in a few hours (yes it's 10:31pm...) and ride out. we always leave late as hell due to my dad not finishing his rounds (he's a doctor) till later. which tonight is looking like midnight. and of course i'm driving. yes, the one with the eye problems who doesn't wear their glasses nor sleep more than 3 hours a night. pray...

anyway. we're gonna hit the beach up tomorrow. then visit with family. then hit the wedding saturday. and just chill out. so i'm gonna make the best of this mini vacation that's not really a vacation and try to enjoy myself. i have a strange feeling, it's gonna leave me longing for real vacation, but eh...only time will tell.

check out my tweets from the streets to see all the boring, non fuckery..i plan to NOT get into. how much fuckery can exist with your parents and a 4 y/o around? wait...the wedding will be full of drunk relatives. so maybe fuckery will be had. again...only time will tell.

3 comments:

JStar said...

Enjoy your mini vacation

Piph said...

Try to have fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about this... I'm sure you're going to have some story to tell lol