Thursday, August 5, 2010

question for my ex...

Q. if you could ask your ex "1" question..what would it be & why?


my answer...to a question i felt still needs to be answered. surprisingly alovelydai, chose as her same question. simply...

"are you happy?"

now my reason for asking may differ. but nevertheless, that's the one burning question i have not just for my last ex, but for most of them. my reasoning behind it..because i feel like going through all the drama, hurt feelings, the misdealing, etc...are you at least happy now?


after you've broken my heart. detoured my dreams. left me when i was down. you should at least be happy right? after you dug up my yard, trampled my flowers, and killed my grass...the grass on the other side should at least be greener, right? i know you're standing in your glass house admiring the shards of glass you've left from all your stone throwing. there's no way someone has shattered yours, right? to me..karma is a bitch, with your name tatted on on her "to-do list". it ain't my job to wish bad shit on you...

4 comments:

★Starrla said...

Well said to say the least!

Alovelydai said...

Oh my word. I was expecting that last paragraph. Sorry if this is a bit insensitive but that ish was funny!

Yes, my reasons for asking that question are a bit different than yours. In my case I was the one trampling my ex's entire lawn.

xxxx said...

thats a good question to ask

Freckles said...

Goodness. That is a good question but realistically, I try not to ask questions that I dont really want to know the asnwer to. I dont think that it is worth it especially if we are not cool and the break up was fucked up. thankfully there hasn't been very much lawn trampling.