Monday, March 7, 2011

role....play....me

my doors are unlocked. my belongings are tossed about. i got my hands up. so what you waiting on....

take me.

i'm ready. ready for you to steal my inhibitions. i'm prepared. i'm looking forward to your thievery. as you whisper in my ear, "turn around". i feel your hands invade my space. as you frisk me. pat me down. push me against the wall.

you better stop girl, you know i like it rough. and you're about to make me break character. as you reach around me  & grab my hands. handcuffs?

i admit i'm intrigued with where this is going. intoxicated with the thoughts of all the things you're about to do to me. you cover my eyes with a scarf as you push me on the bed. i feel your hands all over me. you almost rip off my clothing and jewelry. you can't wait to strip me down. i lay patiently awaiting what's next.i wait. and wait. and wait some more.

finally i pull the scarf off my eyes to see your ass done really robbed me and have been gone for 10 minutes. dammit...not again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao you stoopid

★Starrla said...

LOL!! I was all into this too like yeaaaah role play!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@luvlumskrissy: why I got to be stooopid? Lol

@starrla monae: aww..want me to go back & revise it

Freckles said...

such a freak. I knew it. smh

★Starrla said...

Yes I think you should revise please and thank you! LOL. You owe the people more posts so get to writing.

Lilioohpyt said...

u really had me all excited like yes, she did some freaky stuff than you end it like this...and to say again...I just hope this is all fiction. lol

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@freckles: you ain't know..lol

@starrla monae: I got you..I will do a "role play" gone right post.

@lilioohpyt: I'm sorry, I'm gonna do another one by popular demand