Wednesday, November 16, 2011

i'm a F - I - G - H - T - E - R



i'm a fighter.

when it comes to your heart, i'll fight.
when it comes to your trust, i'll fight.
when it comes to our love, i'll fight.



and i'm not afraid to lay my cards out. to be honest. to be open. to let you inside. to show my vulnerabilities. to trust in you, in us.

in a tug of war, i'll win.
in a win or draw, i'll win.
in a choose or lose, i'll choose to win.

that's a fighter. i'm a man who will stop at nothing to give my all. my everything. and will do anything to make it work. i won't walk away til there's nothing left to fight for.


are you a fighter? then fight with me...not against me, so we can both win.

3 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

So i couldn't even read this because i was distracted by that ole so sexy man up there..smh.. lol

Nikki Gamble said...

I love this!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@sunshinestar110: smh...da hell DC?

@nikki gamble: thanks. don't be a slacker like sunshinestar110. reading is fundamental.