Monday, May 2, 2011

pinch me.

a look. a thought.
ignite me. excite me.
you take me to a place. . .
so high, i get afraid.
so deep, i get lost.
so real, i pinch myself.
i find myself waiting. . .
for the catch
for the hidden cameras
for reality to set in, because things like this don't happen to me
people like you, don't usually happen for me
if it's once in a lifetime, let it be you
cause i see my today & my tomorrows with you
a blessing. a gift. the best i could pray for.
in you is everything i was promised
everything i hoped for
everything i could ever imagine in one person could exisit
pinch me. so i can know you're real.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

★Starrla said...

*SIGH* Welcome back guy :o)

Lilioohpyt said...

^ cosign

Anonymous said...

Won't pinch you, I might just punch you tho. Neglecting your blog like this. Smh.

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Dang I love the way you write!

Killing me softly...

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@starrla monae: thanks. sorry i've been gone so long.

@liloohpyt: thank you for the co-sign. i'll try to do better. (i know i keep saying that..lol)

@luvlymskrissy: i'ma punch you back. knuck if you buck..

@eyesOTP: thank you. i appreciate that.