Friday, July 8, 2011

it's you....and no one else

i dreamed that i was in love with the most beautiful woman in the world.

it's you. (and no one else)

i kissed this woman till her lips gave in, her legs grew weak, her stomach got butterflies, her hands lost recognition and found themselves all over me.

it's you. (and no one else)

i whispered in her ears, vibrated her mind, and stimulated her in ways she couldn't begin to comprehend.


it's you. (and no one else)


when i held her, she felt changed. she felt my presence. she felt me with her, right then. right there. always.

it's you. (and no one else)

i planted an idea. an idea that blossomed. spread. and totally took over her. love.

it's you. (and no one else)

she can tell by the way i look at her. the way i touch her. the way i talk to her. the way i treat her. that i have never looked, touched, talked, or treated anyone else this way.

it's you. (and no one else)


i dreamed that i was in love with the most beautiful woman in the world, yet it wasn't a dream. it's my reality, because...


it's you. (and no one else).






dedicated to my: "it's you (and no one else)"
got a smartphone? decode this message with a QR decoder


5 comments:

Krissy said...

That's beautiful buddy. You are really good with the words. Since honey is in town I'm gonna pretend he wrote that to me! Lol

Carla Ashley said...

My heart COMPLETELY melted at

"she can tell by the way i look at her. the way i touch her. the way i talk to her. the way i treat her. that i have never looked, touched, talked, or treated anyone else this way."

LOVE this.

Monique said...

...and then, I swooned.

Anonymous said...

Yes, us ladies swooned from your words; but the code at the end took the cake. If I had a man and he did that (sound of clothes falling off) :) Barring the fact that you could be "crazy" your lady is lucky to have a thoughtful, romantic, intense guy with the words and swagger to show it.
-Mila

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

@krissy: thanks.., but how you hijacking my shit?..lol

@carla ashley: thank you.

@monique: ..and then, i thanked you.

@mila: lol @ the "fact you could be crazy"..thank you.